Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shameless Bragging...


My Joaquin is so funny. Reading bedtime stories to him has to be a whole production. He prefers wild actions and that I sing the book instead of just read it. He even counts me in "...1...2...1, 2, 3, go!" Last night I was reading/singing/shouting a book about a rooster, it had a bunch of other animals in it.
I pointed to the frog and ask Joaquin, "Quiner [KEY-ner] what is that?"
He looked at me really worried, and said "Isa book, mom."
"No, look what is this?" Tapping on the picture of the frog.
Hand on my arm, "Mom, isa book," he ran over to his other books and picked one up and said "See, book!"
"Oh okay, sorry I forgot what it was called."
He said, "Sats okay Mom!" and counted me back in "...1...2..1,2,3 go!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I noticed your blog is very nice and interesting to me, so I thought I would leave you a comment to let you know that I liked it.

I also would like to invite you to visit me here in San Diego. There you will find my labels, and meditations, and music videos, but mostly my art in different perspectives...

hope to see you soon thank you

Bella said...

he is adorable! it is completely reasonable that you would forget such a word as 'book'! good thing he is there to instruct you! :)

Cadie said...

Thanks for giving me a good laugh, Quiner!